The Ebb and Flow Blog
Like our articles? You’ll love the Journal!
Posts by Matthew Supinski:
- In The Media-So Blessed!Can’t say how humbled and honored we are!…Thank you so much Kirk Deeter, honorable Editor at TROUT (TU) magazine, for giving us such an awesome review- it means everything to us! Means so much to Laurie who does the design/layout and I who tries to steer the ship in often uncharted waters. Plus we have […]
- Why our Steelhead Runs are Evolving-Nature & NurtureI loved playing ice hockey as a young boy. Being raise in a Polish/Austrian immigrant household and spending time in the motherland as well as my upbringing in Niagara /Buffalo; with a brief period in Niagara-on-the Lake /Ontario, before my parents could move to the states and become citizens, I already lived in three countries […]
- Winter Midging MagicThe art of minutiae and fly fishing takes you into a solace realm in the sport. Many are not to be bothered with small minuscule flies let alone see nor tie them! Plus tippet sizes of 6-7-8-9 X don’t hold larger trout well and one must be a true battle master to hold fish approaching […]
- HALLOWED WATERS YOUTH ACADEMYIt is so important to feature and promote our youth in fishing. The amount of our precious young ones getting into the outdoors with their moms and dads, grandparents and friends is so super awesome to see! And the passion they have for fishing and nature is at the highest level and gives us so […]
- Scotland’s Salmo Gastronomique OpulenceIf I had one last will and testament , one last meal before my death by hanging for treason, insurrection and sorcery to incite a new way of thinking and liberation in our fly fishing world that often can’t proverbially “see the forest from the tree”…then my fellow chaps this is it!. It all comes […]