A Perfect Gift Option!
Your gift subscription gives complete access to the Hallowed Waters Journal Library for one full year (from the date you subscribe).
Please click on this link to download a printable gift certificate in PDF format to surprise your angling enthusiast!
Subscribing to our online magazine will give you complete access to the Hallowed Waters Journal Library for one full year (from the date you subscribe).
Our accolade winning and amazing in-depth issues full of sumptuous photography, fly patterns and extensive tactical information for you to read and re-read over and over. We treat each topic and article as a mini-bible on the subject that will have you explore your passion and journey for trout / salmon / steelhead fly fishing and re-think your relationship with your fly addiction forever!
No other magazine has the content and depth as Hallowed Waters Journal- find out what you have been missing and purchase today!
A full Preview Issue of Hallowed Waters Journal can be enjoyed on a variety of devices for free by clicking on the magazine cover above… or the button below.
LISTEN TO MATT’S FREE PODCAST!
Journal all Year!
Elevate your angling mind with an arsenal of tactical presentations and flies for Trout / Salmon / Steelhead.
What our subscribers are saying…
“This first issue is superb beyond what I expected for a launch. The organization, layout, design and editorial view is destined for awards and the highest regards of critical angling readers.
Today, most people are mere shortcuts of full lives,; they read signage and phone screens, and that’s about all. Hallowed Waters is a gift for thinkers and may even rescue a few shortcuts.
I am pleased you asked me to contribute.”
Deep, theoretical thinking
“Instead of waiting for another one of his excellent books (of which there many), Matthew Supinski has dove into new wave publishing with an online quarterly magazine.
Hallowed Waters: The Trout, Salmon, Steelhead Passion As It Was Meant To Be is sure to delve into the deep, theoretical thinking that he has become known for. Preview his first edition now!”
“I knew Matt and Laurie Supinski would produce a wonderful online magazine, and I was thrilled with the result of their efforts and creativity.
Imagine reading an artfully written article and enjoying the beautiful photos, all without the distraction of ads placed upon every page. Fine content presented as it should be, as the center of attention. Bravo!”
Best fly fishing magazine I’ve ever read!
“Hallowed Waters is far and away the best fly fishing magazine I’ve ever read. It’s what fly fishing was meant to be. The photography is spectacular!”
Pure unfiltered brilliance
“This Journal is pure unfiltered brilliance. Supinski takes it to the next level here.
Are you bored with dry, watered down ‘Where, When and How’, instruction manuals? Are you the fisherman who accepts there is more to learn?
In this journal, let Matt guide you one step closer to the rabbit hole, that is this unconquerable sport.”
The Ebb and Flow Blog
Articles by Editor/Publisher Matthew Supinski:
- Documentary Podcast- Ladies and their Fly Fishing Legacies( Pictured: the lady in black that broke Theodore Gordon’s heart!) I can’t tell you how honored I was , even more so to be truly enlightened as a male fly fisher, to host this awesome documentary podcast on the history and legacy of women in fly fishing with my super knowledgeable and talented guest: Jen Ripple The amount I learned about the journey and struggle for women to be […]
- Every Wild Brown Trout Tells a StoryI don’t fish- I hunt…trout that is! Every step I take into my secret little world on my tiny spring creeks in the national forest down my road, is a spiritual hallowed journey of learning and reverence. Each wild brown trout I catch in these historic icy- cold, skinny waters, teaches me something-even in the tiniest most subtle ways. Each trout hunted and fooled is a special reward and offers […]
- The Enigmatic Masking Hatch( Image: A freshly hatched Sulphur dun that crawled up on my waders on the West Branch of the Delaware in the Catskills as it was shedding its nymphal shuck that looks like a Pheasant Tail nymph – thus the case for a Sulphur dry with a brown Z-lon tail shuck and a PT dropper during this hatch- Supinski image ) Using a very sophisticated communicating code that confused the […]
- In Search of Pasta-The Ecstasy and AgonyTHE EPICUREAN FORAGER – FOOD AND SPIRITS-HALLOWED WATERS JOURNAL Story and Images by Matthew Supinski My pasta love affair took hold at a young age and just continues to blossom. An obsession and passion almost as severe as the one I have for trout, steelhead and Atlantic salmon. Luckily for parentally bestowed genetics and my ectomorphic physique and athleticism, my waistline doesn’t blossom with my carbohydrate craze. The desire to […]
- COLD STONEDBy official decree of the Trout Gods the Plecopteran spring has officially sprung! Hence the EBS meniscus emergency rescue service has arrived. As another sunless dreary winter seems to be a thing of the past I never knew what a soul and sanity rescuing service the hatch of Early Black Stoneflies and Skwala could bring. They are the equivalent of a foreboding spring as are the first robins sighted and […]