A subscription to Hallowed Waters Journal is the perfect gift! What a great way to share the passion for fly fishing for trout/salmon/steelhead as it was meant to be!
A full Preview Issue of Hallowed Waters Journal can be enjoyed on a variety of devices for free by clicking on the magazine cover above… or the button below.
Journal all Year!
Elevate your angling mind with an arsenal of tactical presentations and flies for Trout / Salmon / Steelhead.
What our subscribers are saying…
“This first issue is superb beyond what I expected for a launch. The organization, layout, design and editorial view is destined for awards and the highest regards of critical angling readers.
Today, most people are mere shortcuts of full lives,; they read signage and phone screens, and that’s about all. Hallowed Waters is a gift for thinkers and may even rescue a few shortcuts.
I am pleased you asked me to contribute.”
Deep, theoretical thinking
“Instead of waiting for another one of his excellent books (of which there many), Matthew Supinski has dove into new wave publishing with an online quarterly magazine.
Hallowed Waters: The Trout, Salmon, Steelhead Passion As It Was Meant To Be is sure to delve into the deep, theoretical thinking that he has become known for. Preview his first edition now!”
“I knew Matt and Laurie Supinski would produce a wonderful online magazine, and I was thrilled with the result of their efforts and creativity.
Imagine reading an artfully written article and enjoying the beautiful photos, all without the distraction of ads placed upon every page. Fine content presented as it should be, as the center of attention. Bravo!”
Best fly fishing magazine I’ve ever read!
“Hallowed Waters is far and away the best fly fishing magazine I’ve ever read. It’s what fly fishing was meant to be. The photography is spectacular!”
Pure unfiltered brilliance
“This Journal is pure unfiltered brilliance. Supinski takes it to the next level here.
Are you bored with dry, watered down ‘Where, When and How’, instruction manuals? Are you the fisherman who accepts there is more to learn?
In this journal, let Matt guide you one step closer to the rabbit hole, that is this unconquerable sport.”
The Ebb and Flow Blog
Articles by Editor/Publisher Matthew Supinski:
- Mayfly Podcast with Al CaucciComing June 15th to Hallowed Waters Podcasts- special guest: Al Caucci “The Mayfly Mystique and Saga”- Trout Selectivity and Matching the Hatch from the Meniscus to Benthos Top to Bottom ” Don’t miss this one! Hallowed Waters Podcast/Journal publisher/ host Matthew Supinski and special guest : Al Caucci , talk serious stuff about mayflies and other bug talk in a highly informative podcast for all you dry fly and hatch […]
- Noah’s DrakesIt’s truly amazing that the more you think you have finally figured out shit, the more you realize you dont know shit! This especially applies to the natural world of trout, insects and entomology that forever are evolving and unraveling in more complex ways with climate change. As the elusive natural world around us just doesnt follow our protocol and way we mortal humans comprehend things, which sadly is often […]
- When You get off the River-Our Passion is Epicurean Gourmet Eats Also!Our passion is all about fly fishing for the Trout and Salmon that swim and bless our hallowed waters. We delve into every venue of dry fly, nymphing, hatches, streamers and spey that you will explore on your quest and journey to master the art form of fly fishing for them. But we take you even deeper with the history, lore, ecological science, art, fly tying, books and personal stories […]
- What’s in our Spring Issue of Hallowed Waters-lots to love!Our new spring issue has 250 pages of luscious content and stunning images celebrating the rite of spring and the annual trout opener that has been celebrated in history and paid homage to in classic writings like in John Voelker’s “Trout Madness”. We invite you to come and subscribe and see what the buzz has been about and why so many are loving Hallowed Waters Journal. First off there is […]
- T-Time-the Terrestrial Trout Infatuation( Cover image- A gorgeous brown that engulphed a Morrish hopper on a stunning Wyoming spring creek in the blistering heat for hopper mad Greg Senyo) Many trout anglers look at the dog days of summer with disdain. Gone are the big mayfly hatches of May and June when savage beastly browns, brooks and bows annihilated dry flies and acted like pigs in a trough. No longer are the rivers […]